Home / IBPS BANK EXAM / IBPS BANK EXAM TEST 5 :: Discussion

Discussion :: IBPS BANK EXAM TEST 5

1. Directions(21-25): Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and 

Give answer  (1) : if the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question. while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.

Give answer  (2) : if the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question. While the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.

Give answer  (3) :  if the data either in statement I  alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.

Give answer  (4) : if the data given in both the statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question. and

Give answer  (5) : if the data in both the statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.

Who among P, Q, R, S and T, each having a different age, is definitely the youngest?

I. R is younger than only T and P.

II. Q is younger than T but not the youngest.

2. A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

View Answer

Workspace

Answer : Option E

Explanation :

From the both the statements

T P R Q S

Be The First To Comment