Home / IBPS BANK EXAM / IBPS BANK EXAM TEST 2 :: Discussion

Discussion :: IBPS BANK EXAM TEST 2

1. Directions(26-30): Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided i the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and--

Give answer (1) if the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question. While the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
    Give answer (2) if the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question. While the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
    Give answer (3) if the data in statement either I alone or II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
    Give answer (4) if the data given in the both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question, and
    Give answer (5) if the data in both the statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.

On which date in November is definitely Anjan's father's birthday? 
    I. Anjan correctly remembers that his father's birthday is before twenty second November but after fourteenth November. 
    II. Anjan brother correctly remembers that their father's birthday is after nineteenth November but before twenty-eighth November.

2. A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

View Answer

Workspace

Answer : Option D

Explanation :

From statement I

According to Anjan his father's birhtday may be on 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, or 21st November.

From statement II 

According to Anjan's brother, their father's birthday may be on 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th or 27th November.

Be The First To Comment